Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The End of All the Quarters

 My Last Quarter Reflection


    A) What are the things I learned in the second quarter? In quarter 4, I learned about making an sitemap and identifying it's level. I also learned how to rely on others and not only rely on my own, teamwork makes hard work more easier. We also learned about MS frontpage and it's parts.


    B) What are the challenges that I encountered? The difficulties I had in quarter 4 are as follows: first, I don't really understand the topic because I don't take it seriously. Second, I don't usually ask the teacher if there is something that I don't understand and lastly, I usually rely on myself and don't ask for help.


    C) How did this address these challenges? this drafts makes my problem kind of lighter as I can express my feelings through words and my problems in anyway I want. 


    D)Moving On, I will always carry this knowledge I learned, this experiences that I experienced will always be remembered, and always thankful for all the things I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End of All the Quarters

 My Last Quarter Reflection     A) What are the things I learned in the second quarter? In quarter 4, I learned about making an sitemap and ...