June 15, 2007, A gentle, cute, handsome and positive man was born and the name of that man is John Patrick R. Tadal, Yep! It's me!. I love being positive and avoid any negative because having positive life is great and wonderful.
But there is question in my head, who really am I? I am just a man who loves positivity, adventuring and exploring new places and activities, eating and trying new food and enjoying beautiful animals and wonderful nature. I'm man that believed in saying " doing great things to other is what makes you look good."
I want to be friends with you all and have the best day! For me having a lot of good friends is nice and I hope my life will be nice and beautiful.
My ambition or dream is to be one of the famous engineer in some places, I know it will be hard but I'll try my best on chasing my dreams, yes I have more dream like having a great and happy family and more.
Who really am I? If someone ask me that question I'll answer " look at me and tell me what you see, I'm just an ordinary person who likes positivity around me."

Continue the positive mind and continue making a lot of friends.
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great, keep it up!!
ReplyDeletenice to meet you, patrick!!
ReplyDeleteContinue to do your best, Pat! I know that you will become a successful engineer someday, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI admire your optimistic perspective on life! Although, I do suggest that you make some minor corrections on your blog's grammar, most especially on your punctuation and capitalization.
ReplyDeleteyou're an amazing person inside and out. nice meeting you!!
ReplyDeleteIt's nice know you, Patrick!
ReplyDelete