Tuesday, November 8, 2022

My First Quarter

A) What are the things I learned in the first quarter? The lesson I learned in the quarter 1 is about the history of the computer, we also learned blogs and the different type of blogs. You also teach us the pioneers and engineers and I learned a life lesson on studying about our lesson in this subject.


B) What are the challenges that I encountered? the challenges I encountered are that I'm so slow on gaining knowledge about computer and I don't know a lot about computer, being scared to answer questions also become a problem. 


C) How did this address these challenges? this drafts makes my problem kind of lighter as I can express my feelings through words and my problems in anyway I want. I could just express my problems through this drafts so my feelings would be more lighter it helped me a lot about my issues.


D)Moving On, I will always carry this knowledge I learned, this experiences that I experienced will always be remembered, and always thankful for all the things I have.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you gain some new discoveries and overcome your problems this quarter. I hope that you will enjoy the upcoming quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

The End of All the Quarters

 My Last Quarter Reflection     A) What are the things I learned in the second quarter? In quarter 4, I learned about making an sitemap and ...