What is the Purpose of ESTUDYANTREPRENEUR? Entrepreneur and innovation help individuals become an independent and improve their creativity of an individual.
Why are we celebrating this festival? We celebrate this festival to improve students skills and talents while there young so in can be more wonderful when they are adult. Studying Entrepreneurship and innovation to enhance one's analytical and logical skills that enable one to solve any problem.
The specific area or booth that I visited are Food Fair, Dress Making, Bath and Booth Works and the Agriculture Estudyantrepreneur. I visited this booth because I want to acknowledge their works, example in the food fair I love the food that they make, in dress making I respect their works it is wonderful and beautiful, at the bath and booth works the relaxing smell of the perfume and soap, and at the Agriculture I love the fresh air that the plants giving us.
Agriculture
I learned at the event we need to improve our self and make a move for us to be a better version of our self.
I can apply the things that I learned at this event like in future this skill that I learned will give me the idea on how to do this things.







Nice post !
ReplyDelete