Saturday, January 28, 2023

New Year, New Me


    As 2022 Covid-19 came to an end, it was one of my best years of travel. I engaged in a variety of activities with my friend, including playing and going out. I love 2022, but 2023 has already started.


    Now that a new year has begun, I want to begin it fully and honestly. We played till we were exhausted and then ate spaghetti, turon, empanada, shanghai, cake, leche plan, pancit, and more before going to sleep to celebrate my new year with my family. I went to the church on January 1st to volunteer and assist with contribution packing.


    In order to improve my relationships with them this year, I want to begin the new year with my friends, family, and other loved ones. I aim to do a number of things this year, including getting a new phone, making more friends, buying more clothes, and other things. I also want to reach my maximum potential this year so that I can make adjustments and kick any undesirable habits.

7 comments:

  1. I definitely love how you ended your essay, Patrick. I am hoping for you to achieve more in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Patrick! Rooting for your success in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this year you will finally see the greatness in you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog Patrick! I hope this year will be good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great insight. May you reach good prospects this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you'll aim what you want this year, Patrick!

    ReplyDelete

The End of All the Quarters

 My Last Quarter Reflection     A) What are the things I learned in the second quarter? In quarter 4, I learned about making an sitemap and ...