Lent is a 40-day season preceding Easter in the Christian calendar. Lent, which begins on Ash Wednesday, is a week of reflection and preparation before the Easter celebrations. Christians emulate Jesus Christ's 40-day desert fast by observing Lent.
It is a period of preparation for the celebration of the Lord's Resurrection at Easter. During Lent, we seek the Lord in prayer by reading Sacred Scripture; we serve by giving alms; and we practice self-control by fasting.
Fasting as a religious devotion to my own body was something I practiced during the Lenten season. I also volunteer at our chapel and church to hear God's words
and to reflect on the horrible things I've done in my life in order to become a much better version of myself. During the Lenten season, I watched religious films such as The Ten Commandments, Moises, and movies that teach moral lessons.
We go to the Caoayan Choco Surf Point with my pals to have some fun and enjoy the gorgeous sunset. It was fun to hang out with them because I enjoy spending time with them because of their vibes and the things they do. It was a lot of joy to be with them, especially during the Lenten season, so I can encourage them to reflect on the terrible things that they do.
As part of the Palm Sunday celebration, my family and I attend to church to hear God's teachings and reflect on the terrible things we do. This is a good exercise to undertake so that we can have fun as the god's presence guides us.
The Lenten season is a time to reflect on the dreadful things we do during our lives in order to change and follow the correct path, which is God's path. As God sent his son to die for our sins, we should all pause and reflect. We must consider our actions in order to avoid committing a sin in our lives.




It's lovely to see fellow Gen Z continuing to observe Holy Week in its purest form. God bless you and may you put into practice what you thought about and realized throughout the Lenten season.
ReplyDelete