Thursday, September 29, 2022

My Expectation to you

              


    Dear Mr. President,

 

                                 First I want to congratulate you for your win in becoming our next President of the Philippine. I wish you to guide us, support us and help us on the things we need to do, I hope you will be a good President and lead the Philippine into success.

                                 Mr. President, I have suggestion on my mind that may help student in working hard. My suggestion is to give 100 pesos for student who will work hard on studying and if they managed to get 90-100 grades you will give student who got 90-100 grades 1000 pesos. I would like for you to approved and accomplish, Not only for me but for the whole students in our country. I would like you to make our country the best place to make us happy and lead us to our success.

                                   I'm looking forward on accomplishing my suggestion, now you're our President  you can decide and lead us. May you use you're power and authority in good. The whole Philippine trust you and let it be your inspiration in good.

                                   

Respectfully yours,

John Patrick R. Tadal

  

1 comment:

The End of All the Quarters

 My Last Quarter Reflection     A) What are the things I learned in the second quarter? In quarter 4, I learned about making an sitemap and ...