Wednesday, February 8, 2023

2nd Quarter Reflection

     A) What are the things I learned in the second quarter? The lesson I learned in the quarter 2 is about the HTML Tags and the basic coding using notepad. This Quarter is much easier than the first quarter as my test is much higher than the first quarter.

    B) What are the challenges that I encountered? the challenges I encountered are that I'm so slow on gaining knowledge about computer codes and I don't know a lot about computer, being scared to answer questions also become a problem. 


    C) How did this address these challenges? this drafts makes my problem kind of lighter as I can express my feelings through words and my problems in anyway I want. I could just express my problems through this drafts so my feelings would be more lighter it helped me a lot about my issues.


    D)Moving On, I will always carry this knowledge I learned, this experiences that I experienced will always be remembered, and always thankful for all the things I have.

4 comments:

  1. Good job on overcoming the problems you have encountered

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the fantastic job and remember to have fun while studying, John Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing the second quarter is a big accomplishment for that Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete

The End of All the Quarters

 My Last Quarter Reflection     A) What are the things I learned in the second quarter? In quarter 4, I learned about making an sitemap and ...