My Third Quarter Reflection
A) What are the things I learned in the second quarter? In quarter 3, I learned about HTML Frames and how to create a research plan for Choco Surf Point's biological life (Flora and Fauna). This quarter is a lot of fun because practically everything we do is by group, so I can lend a hand and have someone to talk with.
B) What are the challenges that I encountered? The difficulties I had in quarter 3 are as follows: first, codings are more complex; second, as the head of our group, I am under a lot of pressure; and finally, I am having problems understanding codings and their purpose.
C) How did this address these challenges? this drafts makes my problem kind of lighter as I can express my feelings through words and my problems in anyway I want.
D)Moving On, I will always carry this knowledge I learned, this experiences that I experienced will always be remembered, and always thankful for all the things I have.
Congratulations! Keep on striving and dreaming this new quarter! Goodluck!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Pat, good luck to you this Quarter!!
ReplyDeleteKudos to you on making it through this quarter. For the upcoming quarter, good luck!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on surviving this quarter. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Patrick for surviving another quarter!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on surviving this quarter Patrick!
ReplyDeleteExtremely simple, yet effective rundown of both reflection and development. May luck be upon you for the 4th quarter!
ReplyDelete